At VACCA we continually work to improve the quality of our programs and services for our community. That’s why we always welcome your feedback – whether it’s a compliment, suggestion or a complaint. If you’re ever unhappy about something we’ve done, or maybe something we haven’t done, please let us know.
Feedback can be provided in any of the following ways:
- In the first instance, please speak to your worker if you feel comfortable to do so
- Use the feedback form below
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) team on 9287 8800
- Fill in a Feedback and Complaints brochure in our reception areas (hand in at reception or post free of charge).
Please click here for an explanation of our complaints process and who will be involved in following up your complaint.