At VACCA we continually work to improve the quality of our programs and services for our community -that’s why we always welcome your feedback.
- Telling us what you are happy about
- Giving us an idea on how we can do better
- Making a complaint
- Your rights if you are still not satisfied.
You can provide feedback or make a complaint by:
- Speaking directly with the VACCA staff who work with you or contacting their Team Leader
- Completing the feedback form below
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filling in the feedback and complaints form at your nearest VACCA reception
- Writing to the VACCA CQI Manager at PO Box 494, Northcote Plaza, Northcote VIC 3070
- You have the right to have an advocate or support person assist you with the process
Please click here for an explanation of our complaints process and who will be involved in following up your complaint.