Please see below for steps to take if you have some feedback or a complaint. VACCA’s Feedback, Complaints and Appeals Policy is currently being updated and will be made available soon.
If you feel comfortable, please discuss your concerns with your worker in the first instance. Alternatively, you can also request to speak with their Team Leader.
If you would prefer not to discuss the matter directly with you worker, please complete the form below, or email your concerns to email@example.com. This email address is monitored by the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) team, who will do the following:
- Respond to your email or website form to acknowledge that we’ve received it
- Register your details in the Complaints Register
- Send your complaint to the line management of the program your complaint relates to (after an assessment is made of any possible conflicts of interest)
- Management will make contact with you to discuss your concerns within two weeks
- Following an investigation, an outcome will be provided to you. If you prefer to discuss your concerns over the phone, please call CQI on 9287 8800 or complete the below form with your contact details and we will call you to discuss.
If you’re not happy with the outcome of the complaint, you can appeal the decision in writing by responding to the outcome letter or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org again. Your appeal will be looked at by a senior level of management.
Alternatively, if you are unsatisfied with the outcome of your complaint to VACCA, you can engage the support of an advocacy service. Please make contact if you need further information about which advocacy services would be most appropriate.