The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency is a state-wide Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation. For over 40 years we have promoted and protected the rights of Aboriginal children and families.
At VACCA, we rely on donations and fundraisers to support our cause.
Your donations will help
- Fund our cultural programs.
- Provide assistance to families who need our help and support.
- Train, support and recruit new Foster Carers.
Donations of all sizes are welcome and are securely taken through our GiveEasy page. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Support us and donate online today or learn more about how you can get involved below.
In addition to donations, you can help VACCA by:
- Hosting a VACCA Morning Tea For Culture fundraiser in your workplace, school or group.
- Participating in Cultural Awareness Training
- Organising Cultural Awareness Training for your team or workplace.
You can support VACCA, by setting up a donation link and ask your colleagues, friends and family to donate for your birthday, wedding, a party or through your workplace or school.
Other ways to support
We are always happy to connect. Contact us to find out more about:
- Fundraising for VACCA
- Supporting a specific project
- Leaving a bequest (a gift in your will)
- Workplace or business support, or
- Giving via a trust or a private ancillary fund.
Phone 0429 576 392 or email email@example.com
VACCA delivers more than 50 programs across Victoria that help to support culturally strong, thriving & safe Aboriginal communities. These thriving communities mean strong Aboriginal Children.
Our services support Aboriginal children and adults in Victoria and can be accessed by non-Aboriginal people who have an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander family member, such as children or a partner.
Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency Co Op Limited ABN 44 665 455 609 is registered non-profit organisation with the Australian Charities and Non-Profit Commission. VACCA is endorsed by the Australian Tax Office (ATO) as a deductible gift recipient (DGR) - public benevolent institution.
VACCA is registered to conduct fundraising activities with Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV). VACCA is a member of the Fundraising Institute.