There is a lot of information to take in. You can contact Ngarra Jarra Noun for more information and support.
Ngarra Jarra Noun - Supporting you on your journey to redress
The Ngarra Jarra Noun team has been set up at the Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA) to provide culturally safe support to Aboriginal people who are thinking about applying for redress. Ngarra Jarra Noun can help you with every aspect of your redress journey. You can contact us by phone: 03 9459 7030 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Redress Scheme Application form includes questions about your experience of institutional child sexual abuse and the impact of sexual abuse on your life. These questions are confronting and the task of completing the Application Form may be very distressing. We encourage all survivors to access support as they undertake their redress journey.
Ngarra Jarra Noun Contact:
Ph: 03 9459 7030 or email us at email@example.com
Mainstream service are also able to help you:
- knowmore: A free and confidential legal service can help. You can call them on 1800 605 762.
- Open Place: 03 9421 6162 or 1800 779379
- Relationships Australia: ph 1800 052 674
- Drummond Street: ph 03 9663 6733
- National Redress Scheme: you can contact the scheme directly on 1800 737 377
If you need immediate support, 24-hour telephone assistance is available through:
- beyondblue: 1300 224 636
- 1800RESPECT: 1800 737 732
- MensLine Australia: 1300 789 978
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467