Our one-day Cultural Awareness Training sessions provide participants with introductory knowledge and understanding to assist them in working with Aboriginal children, young people, families and workers in a culturally respectful way.
- Aboriginal life before and after colonisation
- Stolen Generations, grief, loss, trauma and other effects of history
- Resilience of Aboriginal people
- Aboriginal culture overview
- Aboriginal family roles and responsibility
- Understanding culture can be complicated
- Working respectfully with Aboriginal children, families and colleagues
Follow the links below to book tickets to an upcoming training session or to enquire about booking this training for your organisation or workplace.