Our Cultural Awareness workshops provide participants with introductory knowledge and understanding to assists them in working with Aboriginal children, youth, families and workers in a culturally respectful way.
- Aboriginal life before and after colonisation
- Stolen Generations, grief, loss, trauma and other effects of history
- Resilience of Aboriginal people
- Aboriginal culture overview
- Aboriginal family roles and responsibility
- Understanding culture can be complicated
- Working respectfully with Aboriginal children, families and workers
Follow the links below to book tickets to an upcoming training session or to enquire about booking this training for your organisation or workplace.