Our one-day Cultural Awareness Training sessions provide participants with introductory knowledge of Aboriginal culture in Victoria, as well as culturally respectful ways of working with, and walking alongside, Aboriginal people, families and communities.
- Aboriginal life before and after colonisation
- Stolen Generations, grief, loss, trauma and other effects of history
- Resilience of Aboriginal people
- Aboriginal culture overview
- Aboriginal family roles and responsibility
- Understanding culture can be complicated
- Working respectfully with Aboriginal children, families and colleagues
We offer training for individuals, workplaces, organisations and government departments across various sectors, including the Victorian Child and Family Services sector.
Follow the links below to buy tickets to an upcoming training session or to book training for your organisation or workplace.
Want to stay in the loop with the latest Cultural Awareness Training news and dates? Subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page!
If you would like to register for our Cultural Awareness Training wait list - click here