VACCA is seeking input from from young people aged between 15 and 24 who are currently or have been in out-of-home care, or have engaged with any of our programs.
Our Youth Advisory Council is seeking feedback based on client experiences to help improve program design and service delivery. This is a great opportunity to have your voice heard while receiving mentoring and training.
Youth Advisory Council participants will be fully supported to participate in:
- 6x Youth Advisory Council meetings (either via Zoom or at VACCA's Preston office, as restrictions allow)
- 4x one day training workshops
- one overnight cultural leadership retreat
To say thank you for your time and valuable insights, each Youth Advisory Council participant will receive:
- A welcome pack
- A camp pack (sleeping bag, toiletries, cultural resources)
- A gift card at the end of each Youth Advisory Council meeting
- Plus much more!
Places are limited. To apply, download the Registration Form and send your completed form to email@example.com