VACCA offers a range of support services for families and children that promote the child’s growth and development focusing on positive parenting and family interaction.
The Early Intervention and Family Services (EI&FS) team work with families to promote family wellbeing, participation in the broader community and support increased access to other services.
The range of programs provided by EI&FS is varied. The richness and diversity of our programs provide families with a range of options for culturally responsive support in times of need. These include childhood and parenting programs such as:
- Supported Playgroups
- Indigenous Parenting Support Service
- Aboriginal Stronger Families
- Aboriginal Family Restoration Program
- Aboriginal Family Led Decision Making
- Family Violence Program
- Cradle To Kinder
- Integrated Family Services
- Aboriginal Liaison Worker/Child First
- Koorie Youth Leaders in ActionProgram