This program helps Aboriginal young people aged 12-24 to participate in education, training and/or employment.
What we offer
- developing plans with the young people that identify goals and actions for their health and wellbeing, community participation, education and training, and pathway to employment
- intensive case management support
- partnerships with schools, training providers, local businesses and employers
- information sessions on health and wellbeing and education and training
- cultural and other programs
- Co-design opportunities for young people
If you are a young Aboriginal person needing support getting started with, or getting back into, education, training and/or employment, please get in touch today.
Level 2, 26 McCrae St
Dandenong VIC 3175
Ph: 03 9701 4200
25-27 Rintoull Street
Morwell VIC 3840
Ph: 03 5135 6055