Koorie Connect offers a welcoming, culturally friendly space for any Aboriginal community member.
What we offer
At this drop-in service, you can have a yarn with our workers who will listen and connect you with appropriate services to help you with:
- Child care, preschool, pregnancy and parenting
- Health care, aged care, mental health, drug and alcohol, nutrition and counselling
- Housing, rental assistance and tenancy
- Education, computers, literacy and numeracy
- Employment, training and income support
- Legal advice and court support
- Emergency financial relief.
Koorie Connect has computers for our community members where you can use the Internet, email, photocopier, fax and phone and make yourself a free tea or coffee.
Contact your nearest service or come and visit us!
340 Bell Street
Preston Victoria 3072
Ph: 03 9480 7300
Level 2, 26 McCrae St
Dandenong VIC 3175
Ph: 03 9701 4200
20 Fletcher Road
Chirnside Park VIC 3116
Ph: 03 8727 0200
75-79 Watton Street
Werribee VIC 3030
Ph: 03 9742 8300