Giving young mums and dads and their Boorai’s (babies) a great start on their journey from pregnancy to preschool. We support young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women who are pregnant and experiencing stressful life experiences like financial pressure, social isolation and limited support while being pregnant.
What we offer
- We provide intensive support to young women from pregnancy (or within the first six weeks after birth) up until their child reaches five years of age
- Getting ready for birth and parenting, routines, play and knowing about child development
- Caring for babies and young children so they are safe, happy and well
- Dealing with stress, budgeting, being more independent
- Connecting with family, community and culture
- Education and employment pathways for parents.
Young pregnant Aboriginal women or women pregnant with an Aboriginal child (under 25 years) are more than welcome to be part of our program. To have a yarn about how we can support you, please get in touch today.
340 Bell Street
Preston Victoria 3072
Ph: 03 9480 7300
Level 2, 26 McCrae St
Dandenong VIC 3175
Ph: 03 9701 4200
25-27 Rintoull Street
Morwell VIC 3840
Ph: 03 5135 6055
75-79 Watton Street
Werribee VIC 3030
Ph: 03 9742 8300