This short-term intensive program is for families having difficulties safely caring for their children. Referrals to the program can only be made by Child Protection.
What we offer
Depending on the child and families’ needs, we offer:
- Between 12 and 16 of weeks home-based support for up to 20 hours a week
- 12-weeks education and support in the VACCA restorations house, with up to 4 more weeks of support after returning home.
The program aims to:
- Empower and strengthen families
- Help them protect and care for their children
- Prevent further Child Protection involvement where ever possible and safe.
Where a child or young person has already been placed in out-of-home care, the program works to safely reunify children with their family.
Aboriginal Family Restorations is supported by the Victorian Government.
If you need further information about this program, please get in touch today.
340 Bell Street Preston VIC 3072
PO Box 494 Northcote Plaza
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Ph: (03) 9287 8800
Fax: (03) 9287 8999