Through our Support and Safety Hubs (also known as Orange Door) we help Victorian women, children, men and young people experiencing family violence. As an intake service we support and assist families with the wellbeing and development of their children. By connecting people directly to services the hubs (Orange Door) provide a coordinated response to a range of different needs and can refer to various specialist services as well as culturally safe service options as needed.
What we offer
The hubs (Orange Door) network are designed to be safe and welcoming providing:
- A more visible contact point so that people know where to go for support and assistance
- Help for people to understand and identify family violence and child wellbeing issues
- A better understanding of risk, and plans to manage risk
- Specialist expertise in working with women, children and men
- An approach across the spectrum of prevention, early intervention and response
- Connection and coordination – the hubs link people to access the appropriate services
- A referral intake point for other specialist services.
Support and Safety hubs (Orange Door) have an Aboriginal culturally appropriate response in the regions below. Please get in touch with your local hub for assistance and support.
340 Bell Street
Preston Victoria 3072
Ph: 03 9480 7300
Level 2, 26 McCrae St
Dandenong VIC 3175
Ph: 03 9701 4200
25-27 Rintoull Street
Morwell VIC 3840
Ph: 03 5135 6055
20 Fletcher Road
Chirnside Park VIC 3116
Ph: 03 8727 0200