VACCA has a strong commitment to improving employment outcomes for young Aboriginal people. This program helps young Aboriginal people aged 18-26 get ready for the workforce.
What we offer
- Training in a supportive environment
- Practical workplace skills in areas such administrative support, customer service, IT and communications
- The opportunity to gain a Certificate III in Business
- Work experience in both an Aboriginal and a mainstream organisation
- Opportunities for employment.
The program has been running since 2013 and is the result of a successful partnership with MacKillop Family Services.
If you are a young Aboriginal person needing support to get employment, please get in touch today.
340 Bell Street
Preston Victoria 3072
Ph: 03 9480 7300