Give the gift of joy this Christmas!
Your support will help vulnerable Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in care have a brighter Christmas.
Christmas is right around the corner, and Aboriginal kids in care can’t wait - after what has been a long, tough year. With your support, it can be a Christmas to remember for Aboriginal children in care. Every donation we receive goes towards supporting children and families in need:
- $50 can provide a Christmas present for an Aboriginal child this Christmas
- $100 can help run school holiday programs and events to connect Koorie kids with their culture.
- $250 can help keep Aboriginal families together through parenting programs and Kinship Care.
Make a donation
For every $50 donated, we can put a present under the Christmas tree for an Aboriginal child in care. Your gift today will provide a gift for a child in care and extra support for families in need this Christmas. Any amount helps and all donations of $2 or more are tax deductible - your receipt will be emailed automatically. Donate today to make this Christmas a special one.
Host a Fundraiser!
Get your workplace, school or community group involved and help make this Christmas one to remember. Fundraise at your Christmas party, or request donations in lieu of gifts. It's easy to set up your fundraising page and start spreading the word. When you register, you'll receive a Christmas Fundraising Host Pack full of resources to get you started:
- Connecting to Culture this Holiday Season poster
- Significant Dates poster - great to share important cultural dates in 2024
- Christmas fundraising tips and activities like our Christmas colouring in sheets with Aboriginal designs to share with your group
Want to know more?
For fundraising enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support and have a Merry Christmas!