Give the gift of joy this Christmas!
Make a Donation Register to Fundraise
Your support will help vulnerable Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in care have a brighter Christmas.
After a tough year, kids in care like Allira and Jirra are looking forward to Christmas. With your support, we can make it one to remember. Every donation supports children and families in need:
- $50 can provide a Christmas present for an Aboriginal child in care
- $100 can help Koorie Santa deliver presents and critical relief to those who need it most
- $250 can support struggling families with extra assistance like food hampers
Make a donation
Donate today to provide a gift for a child or extra support to a family. Every $50 donated will help supply a toy to a child in care. Any amount helps and all donations of $2 or more are tax deductible - your receipt will be emailed automatically.
Register to Fundraise
Get your workplace, school or community group involved and help make this Christmas one to remember. Fundraise at your Christmas party, or request donations in lieu of gifts. It's easy to set up your fundraising page and start spreading the word. When you register, you'll receive a Christmas Fundraising Host Pack full of resources to get you started:
- Connecting to Culture this Holiday Season poster
- Significant Dates poster - great to share important cultural dates in 2023
- Christmas fundraising tips and activities like our Christmas colouring in sheets with Aboriginal designs to share with your group
Register to Fundraise Learn More
For fundraising enquiries, please contact Melinda on 0428 939 637 or for donation enquiries, please contact Holly on 0447 363 983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support.