VACCA's COVID Response Service helps you to plan ahead, working with you you to develop a COVID care plan for your family in case you become ill and need to be hospitalised.
What support can I get from VACCA’s COVID Response Service?
The VACCA COVID Response team will help you to create a care plan and find a family member or friend who can look after your child or children if you become sick.
We will support you by:
- Developing your care plan, and helping you to decide who your carer will be
- Assisting with transport, groceries, and other supports your child or family might may need
- Providing referrals to other programs and services, if needed
- Planning alternative accommodation arrangements if you can’t identify a suitable carer, or if your situation changes
- Working with you to put your care plan in action if you become sick, so your family is safe while you get better
How do I access VACCA’s COVID Response Service?
VACCA is here for all our mob so even if you aren’t connected with us, we can still support you and your family. Call our team today to have a yarn about your family’s COVID care plan today.
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm: call 0448 930 509 or email email@example.com
Monday-Thursday after hours support: call 0437 714 324
Weekends: email firstname.lastname@example.org